Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

My First Post-revised

Hi. Welcome to my First Blog. I hope that people find something to be inspired by in life. I have been inspired a lot lately by people and personal experiences that I have encountered, and wish that everyone finds someone who can inspire them to do great things, follow their dreams, and to not give up. Experience is teaching me to always keep hope alive, like a ray of light at the end of a tunnel, and I like to think of things in that way, to ease my burdens. I would like to learn more about blogs and hopefully there are some nice people out there, who can encourage me to keep a blog going. I ask that if you post on my blog, please be kind and not put people down. I am new at this, and want to keep it positive. Thank you.
After hearing the news these last few days, what is the world coming to? Take today as a precious gift, because you won't ever get it back.
Be Inspired!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?