Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Sox Sweep the Series!!

Hey, all you White Sox Fans. I was not alive back in 1917, but I know from watching the game yesterday, that it is definitly something to celebrate here in Chicago. I thought it was kinda funny when Uribe dove into the crowd, to catch that ball, and he came up with it. That would take skill for me. I found myself wanting to just watch one more inning and before I realized it was 11 p.m., the Sox had not only won the series, but swept the Astros.
I hope Ozzie Guillen stays on as manager, but if not, he seems to know how to pull together a great team of guys, who are worthy of a win, such as this one. I was also happy to hear that both Crede and Konerko are dads. Way to go for them.
I like that saying, Don't Stop Believing. I hope it inspires people to keep on perservering when times get tough, and now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?